« Home | when I look at the stars i see someone else.. » | Hurhurhurhurhur » | Take me to the place where you go » | Winter Olympic vs American Idol » | Ancora » | English in Love » | could the winter calm come twice? » | sleepy » | Hallmark Gimmick :D » | someday we'll know.. » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

:D

Currently playing: Incubus - Out From Under

So here I was, standing in the uni, this is my second day here, missed the first class, so I decided I HAD to go for this lecture, in the end, I could not find the WE block which was some new block. Gosh, the Uni moved somewhere else and it's been pretty messy.

In total = 3 classes skipped.

Oh wells, tomorrow will definitely be a more relaxing day, only have class from 2-4PM so that'll be sweeeet like chocalate.

Can't wait for my carton T_T...

[edit]
Woot! got it :P














[/edit]

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter