« Home | :D » | when I look at the stars i see someone else.. » | Hurhurhurhurhur » | Take me to the place where you go » | Winter Olympic vs American Idol » | Ancora » | English in Love » | could the winter calm come twice? » | sleepy » | Hallmark Gimmick :D » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

soccer anyone?

Currently Playing: Mattafix - Big City Life














Basically it's New Zealand's soccer team vs the Malaysian team. Yes, we all know, Malaysia's soccer team is like mash potatoes in a KFC combo meal.

I had tickets to the "big" game tonight for Malaysians but guess what, now I can't find the tickets, I could merely remember where the.. okay I'll calm myself down, and repeat it once more, I couldn't remember where was the tickets when I suddenly remembered there was a game tonight, and that I would be goin' out tonight, but GUESS NOT.

How lame can this be, eventually I told my friend to keep the tickets but he insisted on giving it to me first, so I did and there goes my tickets! weeeee. Another bloody boring night T_T.

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter