« Home | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » | one heart half filled with the dreams of a saint, ... » | and even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to... » | you weren't there when i was scared.. » | 你到底要跟我 还是他.. » | and so we disconnect.. » | and with a sad heart I say bye to you and wave.. » | if love was a light, then we're lost in the dark.. » | no matter how much your heart is aching, there is ... » 

Saturday, June 02, 2007 

you have stolen my heart..

Currently playing: Dashboard Confessional - Stolen

More random pictures from the past week. From study sessions in computer labs to uni bar to coffee!

Exams are gonna begin in less than a week. Dead as.

Everything's moving too fast. I can't keep up. Holidays please come soon:(

Warning: Insanity pictures!



yeah BOYS-.=


Yeap I had to force Anthony to take these pictures.


retarded me.


dino and i


Ethan and i!


me, sam and ethan! i finally touched beer after so long?!! YUMS.


Then the madness started..








End of the insanity! lecture notes here I come.

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter