« Home | there's a time and a place and a reason.. » | the beauty of heaven is here in my heart.. » | Laughter is the best Medicine » | soccer anyone? » | :D » | when I look at the stars i see someone else.. » | Hurhurhurhurhur » | Take me to the place where you go » | Winter Olympic vs American Idol » | Ancora » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

cold mornings

Currently playing: Kanye West - Heard 'Em Say

Woke up at 10AM today, has to be one of those miracle morning's that God decides "Hey wouldn't it be nice if I woke him early for an early start this morning!". So yeah got ready and all, finally got to the lecture, well, slightly later, bout half an hour, haha. Luckly the lecturer was late herself.

Didn't do much today, but since I was pretty bored during lecture time, I decided, why not cam whore abit, after all, everyone does it. :rolls eyes: Oh yes, bought some buns on the way home too
, Garlic Bun with Pork Floss and erm.. another Pork floss bun, woot!

Here's some "interesting" pics.














Here's a button for the disabled people to get into the toilets in my Uni. It's rather funny cos everyone uses it, and they're perfectly fine! Well, even I do sometimes just for the convinience we get here at Uni, ahhhhh :P
















A view on the way home.. hrmmm NZ has too much greens -_-.
















Here's a view from my room, will post one of the night later :)















And as you all know, I'm pro at drawing, I don't know how the colour changed to blue but what the heck! Presenting... *bass roll*
Miss Wong Wei ChengyChengCheng! Haha sorry just had to. ;P

p/s: I don't know if they are large gaps ornot but when I did a preview it had, too lazy to figure out >_<

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter