« Home | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » | one heart half filled with the dreams of a saint, ... » | and even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to... » | you weren't there when i was scared.. » | 你到底要跟我 还是他.. » | and so we disconnect.. » | and with a sad heart I say bye to you and wave.. » 

Monday, June 11, 2007 

i get lost in you..

Currently playing: Garth Brooks - Lost In You

Snow Patrol's coming to Canberra on the 10th of September! To go or not to go? It's $80! hmm.. I'll have to starve for a week or not shop if i were to go!? I missed their earlier concert early of this year, and here they are.. back again. fated? does that mean I should go!? damn. I'm not as enthusiastic about it as before nomore. Hence, the confusion. oh well.. I guess there are still a few more days for me to think about it.

And so Tim had his 21st birthday on Saturday at his house. Food was excellent!

This was his menu for the night:
Appetizers
- Pesto Stuffed Peppers
- Maltese Pastries
- Grilled Chorizo
- Dolmades
- Polpette

Pasta/Risotto
- Mushroom Risotto
- Pumpkin Ravioli w/ Burnt Butter and Sage Sauce
- Calabrese Ravioli w/ Tomato and Basil Sauce

Mains
- Roast Lamb w/ Pinot Noir Jus, Parsnip Puree and Asparagus

Desert
- Kalhua Mudcake and Cream

I love his entrees. I was digging in the whole time while drinking:P yums!:) First time for me attending a proper 21st birthday, with speeches by the birthday boy and his parents. But overall, everyone had a great time. and here are the pictures..! :)


uhm.. i'm not too sure of her name :P, mary, wenwen and i when we just arrived!


serhat, wally, jing and tim the birthday boy!


wenwen, jorge, nathan and chris!


myself! i loook weird as.


drink up babes!


before we started digging into our entrees..


with Jack, chung-linh and mary!


my SDB! <3


jorge, wenwen, me and dave!


chung-linh and i!



Couples of the night! *loveeee is in the airrrr*


Nathan and Jenny!


Alex and Anna!



Time to cut the cake!:D


Everyone getting ready with their cameras..


birthday boy and his mum!


everyone!:)


nathan and i!


where everyone was sitting..


me, chung-linh, jack and serhat!


with intisar + jenny


wenwen spoils the picture man!


notice wenwen's outstanding look?!


dave, wei cheng, chris and chung-linh!


me, tim, dave and jack! i'm soooooo short!! I need to be taller man.


to end it:)

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter