« Home | cold mornings » | there's a time and a place and a reason.. » | the beauty of heaven is here in my heart.. » | Laughter is the best Medicine » | soccer anyone? » | :D » | when I look at the stars i see someone else.. » | Hurhurhurhurhur » | Take me to the place where you go » | Winter Olympic vs American Idol » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

i'm riding the highs i'm digging the lows

Currently playing: Santana feat. Michelle Branch & The Wreckers - I'm Feeling You

For the past two days, I hadn't been up for breakfast, but today, I was telling justina the night before, that we have to go for breakfast as I was craving for the delicious breakfast.. (yummie mushrooms!). After finishing our breakfast, there were a few flies flying around and I, Wei Cheng, happened to spot something interesting. There was a fly on top of another fly. How cool is that? hehe.. sorry i'm lame=p But really, it was something interesting to start a beautiful cold morning:) I managed to capture two pictures. Check them out! Not too sure whether you'll be able to notice them.




Can you see that?;p


edited:
hehee.. i felt bored so this is what i did to my name and two of my other friends, ai lin who is staying beside me and sean who is staying opposite me!


Wei Cheng! mine has smudges everywhere:(


Ai Lin!



Sean!


three of our names.. i know they look ugly=/ but i was just helping..


and that's sean wearing ai lin's angelic thingy=p

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter