« Home | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » | one heart half filled with the dreams of a saint, ... » | and even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to... » | you weren't there when i was scared.. » | 你到底要跟我 还是他.. » | and so we disconnect.. » 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 

my thoughts are of you..

My routine has been the same everyday now. Go to bed at 5am, wake up at 11ish in the morning. Get prepared. Go to the library. Come back at 6pm at times, or more recently 10-11pm! It seems that I spent more time in the library than I do at home. And then the routine starts all over again.. What do I do till 5am man!? More zits popping out, they're irritating!! getting fatter due to the late nights as it would mean I would have snacks in between.

I think after the 18th, I'll just stay in bed all day to rejuvenate. Thanks to tea that keeps me awake till 5 in the morning! I think I might just die drinking too much tea one day.

Such a random post. I might just change my daily routine today and go to bed earlier. I'm tired as. Where is granny's chicken essence when I need it...!??!

Goodbye.

I'm still undecided whether to go for Snow Patrol's concert! -.=

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter