« Home | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » | one heart half filled with the dreams of a saint, ... » | and even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to... » | you weren't there when i was scared.. » | 你到底要跟我 还是他.. » 

Friday, June 15, 2007 

light at the end of the tunnel..

2 down, 2 more to go!!! and I'll be done!!! woohoo! hopefully I can pass the courses though! then no more late nights in the library! though i think i might miss that somehow when it's over. Isn't it always like that?! oh well..

So anyway apparently there had been some sexual assault that happened few days back. Every student received an email to be aware of this case. Never knew ANU was quite dangerous. Oh well.. I guess it happens everywhere.





Oh well, random pictures from our study sessions!


with Dino and Matty (two smart happy gay fellas)-.=

And after Tax Law exam,


LOOK at their constipated faces!! haha i guess noone felt like studying after finishing an exam.. so there we go, in a study room, talking about REAL RANDOM stuff. Only people in the room would know what I mean:P


Time to hit the books and snacking time + tea to keep me going till 5am again!:)

Nights!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter