« Home | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » | one heart half filled with the dreams of a saint, ... » | and even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to... » | you weren't there when i was scared.. » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

will you stick with me through whatever?

Currently playing: Vanessa Hudgens - Say Ok

And so exams are done and finally over. Now I have no direction! it was usually getting up, prepare for the library and coming home late at night. And now.. getting up, and nowhere to go unless something comes up, which is gladly happening these two days of holidays. I'm missing the "studying" sessions!! oh god. i'm not becoming a nerd, am i? haha.

Well.. till I have more updates. for now.. enjoy the pictures below.


more gay action!:D this was done willingly man. without me asking. some REAL gay stuff are really happening hey?:P


the night before our Financial Reporting Corporations exam.. where we had wenwen as our teacher:P


he's getting frustrated at us!?!?



And after our FRC exam,




its SDBs!!!!! <3 <3 too much of it though-.=

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter