« Home | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » | and all I know is you’ve got to give me everything... » 

Saturday, June 30, 2007 

do you care what's on my mind?

Currently playing: Jojo - How To Touch A Girl

Thursday night out to Academy! It was a HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE night. Everyone was out. So it was all good and fun!:P Haven't had so much fun in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LONGGGGGG time. yes you can see how good it was by how long i emphasized on the words. hehe!

oh well the fun won't last long since results are coming on Monday! OH god. please let me pass!!!!! My 2nd day in Melb would so be ruined if I don't!! then I might just take the next flight back here.=p hope that won't happen!

I'll leave you with pictures from thursday night!! i'm too lazy to upload so many as they're mostly on facebook! so if you wanna look at more photos, just log on to facebook the albums are there!:P and it's been a while since i've taken more than 100 photos in one night. haha like they say, whenever there's wei cheng, there would be heaps of photos!=p


have a good holiday to those who are on holiday=)


hem, kev, me, anthony, cameron and nish!


MORE gay action...


another cute coupleeeee!:P


with Jack, colin and kev!


+ bev and nat!


ahah kev, nat and i have no idea what his name is!:P


cameron and i!


chris and i!


everyone reckon the guy on the right looks like brendan frasier! AHhaa


jack, wei cheng and nat!


wenwen and chris have eyes on each other while jack the drunkard is doing his best pose in front of the camera!


with emma and chunni!


so lovey doveyyyyyyyy!


bev and i!


with chunni who parties like crazy=p i like!


suraj, kai, nish and charith!


kai and i!


4 curries + 1 chinese! hahaha funny as pic!


+david and kiran!


the effects of alcohol on charith! this is called BEYOND GONE!:D


Chris, kiran and i!

Labels:

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter