« Home | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » | it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you.. » 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 

Melbourne Part 1

And so uni has started. A new semester has begun. It's my final semester already. How fast is that. I could still remember when I just arrived here and how much I didn't like the place at first, then I grew to like this place now. And I'm gonna be leaving already? I'm not even prepared to leave yet!! grr. I wonder how it would be like working here. Working back home would be within my comfort zone, but the insecurity of Malaysia.. where crime rates are high.. you'll never feel safe walking on the streets late at night unlike here, you'll be able to walk anywhere without being as afraid. oh well.. enough of that.

Holidays flew and passed by in a blink of an eye. I thought I was going to be bored in Melbourne.. but it got better later.. and I even got used to the place! It felt so weird coming back to Canberra where I only see trees on the way back home-.= And I enjoyed NOT COOKING for two whole weeks!! In Melbourne, I got to eat out everyday and home cooked food by my aunt! yum!:( I wanna go back there again. the food there is cheaper than Canberra:( damn. I wanna eat all the goooood foood. blah! Didn't know Melbourne would have cheaper accomodation as well as food as compared to Canberra. Oh well. hehe Melbourne has spoilt me. I'm too lazy to prepare food now. BOO.

Anyway my Melbourne trip was good. From meeting up with my cousins, aunt and uncle to friends to experiences that you would never want to ever encounter. Details later. But yeah.. It will be a trip to always remember. It was crazy as well as fun. Am glad that everyone was okay as well am glad to be back here no matter what it is.

Here part of my Melbourne trip pictures. Will upload the rest later. Need to receive more photos from friends!:P


Day 1


My 2 cousins! debbie and belinda!


My aunt who took great care of me during my stay in Melb and my two cousins who brought me around!


with Belinda


Day 2

and then it was time to meet people the next day..

So I met up with Game who stayed with Aaron and Su ann! and we bummed around his apartment till they were all ready to go for lunch. and to Docklands we went! Saw some weird human exhibition where they displayed bones and explained every part of it. it cost about $20! What a rip off.


Aaron and game!


me, game and su ann!


Docklands!


me me!:P


Day 3

Met up with Zhi Yuan and yeah bummed around the city again!


City of Melbourne!


me and zhi!


Day 4

and to the city we went again.. where this time i had YUMS NASI LEMAK at somewhere in lygon!:P and met up with weng soon whom i haven't seen for AGES as well since after high school-.= goodness.


and then it was Peter who came from Hawaii! ahh.. where all the chicks are.....!


Day 5

It was meeting up with Ting Sen whom i ALSO haven't seen for ages since after college as he went to US to study! BOOOHOO. ahah finally after many years of wanting to meet up, we finally did. HAHA. and met up with the rest as well who came to Melb this year.


ting sen and drooyo!


weng soon's pomeranian!! so cute and active as hell:P


androo and i!


ting sen and brenda!


pter, wei cheng, ting sen, weng soon, vaness, brenda and cheang kee!


Day 6

I finally did not go to the city for once=p stayed home during the day time! and went out only at night with my cousin and her friends where we had spanish doughnuts! YUM!:D


belinda and i again!:P


camwhoring we love!


belinda, alvin, me and dom!


End of Part 1 Melbourne.

Labels:

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter