« Home | nothing is ever what it seems when you live inside... » | if this is giving up, then i'm giving up.. » | i don't wanna fall to pieces.. » | how can I stand here with you and not be moved by ... » | time can take its toll on the best of us.. » | it's been a while.. » | thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should ... » | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » 

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 

let's go on dreaming for we know we are so close and still so far..

Currently playing: Jon Mclaughlin - So Close

And so I've been with my blog for 2 whole years now! Finally, I'm able to break my record of staying with a blog for so long!:P Probably it's time to create a new blog soon, that's if I do still blog.

But yeah anyway, have been back in Malaysia for a whole month already. Feels like I've been back for a long long time already. And it's now a whole new year again. How fast time flies. I've graduated, currently unemployed in Malaysia, haha.. If I were to be in Australia, my current status would be employed now. Oh well.. due to UNforeseen circumstances, I have to stay for now.

And so 2007 came and went away in a blink of an eye. I don't even know how can so many things happen in a year! But oh well.. it was good and bad.. and a lifetime near-death experience in 2007 was definitely very MEMORABLE. How would I forget 2007:P

So before I head out again, here are a few graduation pictures as requested!=p (Facebook would probably have most of them:P)



sis and i?:P


phoebe and i!



sean, me and sis!


dino and i!


chris and i!


shubhang, dino and i!


anthony and i!


my drinking buddy, chunni and i!


chang, anthony, me and jack!


kosal and i!


yes POSING:P


and finally...

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter