« Home | how can I stand here with you and not be moved by ... » | time can take its toll on the best of us.. » | it's been a while.. » | thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should ... » | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » 

Thursday, November 22, 2007 

i don't wanna fall to pieces..

Currently playing: Avril Lavigne - Fall to Pieces

And so.. exams have ended. And I didn't even bother to blog. It's been a while since I've blogged. Have got nothing much to blog about I guess. Me and my boring life=p But anyway.. it has been good after the exams! Been bumming around.. waiting for graduation (HOPEFULLY!). and yeah.. attending birthday parties. Have got nothing to blog for now except pictures from Saturday night, where Chunni had her 21st birthday party at Uni Pub. And I didn't get to drink with her nor took any pictures with her. BOO! oh well.. till the next time:)


relja, anthony, charith, dino and chris!


nathan, bev, forgotten his name:P, ray and chris!


with nish who joined us.. ahah and charith sitting there stoning!


no idea what was i doing!


and me..! good bye!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter