« Home | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » 

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 

goodbye to you..

It's the time to blog again!=p Nothing much has been happening apart from staying at uni for my entire time when I'm awake! Uni is like my home, basically my first home. And my REAL home is only my second since I only go back to sleep! Parents are getting worried as I go home a little late, due to the rape and murder cases that has been happening back in Malaysia! But this is Canberra, the place where crime rates are lower! I'm a big big girl now. I should be making my own decisions and learning from it. Hence, I have to learn to take my own risk, and blame it on myself and not others, if I were to regret for anything that happens.

Okay just a short update. Time to get some rest now. My body is sore from gym!!


I swear the people in the lab must be laughing at us!!


bleah!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter