« Home | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » | i just want to be me. » | you have stolen my heart.. » 

Friday, July 20, 2007 

Melbourne Part 2

i finally managed to combine some of the pictures together! took me ages. i'm so tired now.


Day 7

Attended my cousin's friend's birthday party at some house and drank a little wee bit too much:P




And then to Element we went. wow weird to see so many asians in a club!!




Day 8

Went to Lake Mountain with my aunt, uncle and my 2 cousins but we didn't really manage to get up there as it was packed as. So yeah the 2 hours drive up was pointless!!! we sat in the car for 4 hours non-stop, my butt was aching!! and we had hot pot at night! yummmm soup! why doesn't canberra have this?! -.- gotta make our own hot pot.




Day 9-11

and then i stayed over at yu min's for a few days, 2 nights to be exact:P it was kinda short though! should have planned my trip properly!


ahha this is not according to the days.


And she invited a few friends over for dinner and to chill. and the madness began..







Day 12

And met up with the rest of the Dj people, where i made a last minute decision to Philip Island. and yeah the trip went well for the first half, and the coming back wasn't very well. but oh well.. it has passed. Has it changed wei cheng's perception on life!? and NO. there wasn't any flashback on my life during the incident. but it'll definitely be something to remember for my entire life.


ti cheng and i!


my camera ran out of batteries! i could only take a few pictures with my phone:(


on the way to philip island..


me me me!:)

Day 13

Met up with Zhi Yuan and Nicholas in the city again=p haha i'm like so used to Melbourne's city already, but still i'm not able to recognise the streets as well as the restaurants around.




and then met up with the rest of the dj gang again..




and then at night with yu min and her friends. i feel so un-corporate when i reached there since everyone is so business-dressed. zhi yuan and wee joined us after for a while.




Day 14

and to Yarra Valley where we had wine tasting:P








and then to Dandenong.. to taste the scones that were really famous..


Miss Marple!:P


omg the scones rock as!!!!! and their desserts... heaven..




Day 15

and the djians again! it was wei leong and peter's bday, and so they celebrated at weng soon's apartment:P






END OF MELBOURNE TRIP! that's it! i love my holiday trips! thanks to the parents who supported me financially, aunt and family who provided GREAT foooood and hospitality, as well as friends who kept me company the whole time;)

I think there are just too many photos-.= there would be more from last night.
so LATERS people:)

Labels:

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter