« Home | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » 

Thursday, August 02, 2007 

you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out..

Currently playing: Anna Nalick - Breathe

The eventful week where I got the least sleep ever by doing NOTHING! goodness. Staying at uni for the whole day till night.. and not doing much!! I seriously have to start doing more work when I stay at uni starting from next week onwards! So, for now, I'm just gonna blog a few pictures before I head back to bed as I got up at 10am for my lecture, which was only an hour! goodness. Can't believe I managed to woke up to go to uni for just an hour!! but oh well.. it's all good. Have to make the money worth! One lecture costs heaps, so I'm not disappointing the parents by skipping it!!=p

So pictures from Saturday, where we went to Sultans for a little, but I found it kinda boring cause drinks were expensive, so noone drank. so yeah.. not many photos=p


chilling at nathan's before we headed out.


jorge, nathan and chris!


and myself:P


I managed to watch The Simpsons Movie on Tuesday! But I was falling asleep during the movie.. not that the movie was boring, it was probably cause I was really tired. haha so I haven't got a clue what the movie was really about. I just awake and was blur at certain parts of the movie where I just watched, laughed and fell asleep again. I would probably need to catch it again! So I can't really give any good or bad reviews on it yet!:P till the next time i watch it...


And yesterday, we were bored, so we were just chilling at Nathan's. Since they haven't had their dinner, they decided to have indo mee! and this is what they did to my indo mee that I provided them..


process of making indo mee..


the boys cooking indo mee?!


and the result..! i have no idea what indo mee this is, where it has beef, peas, onions.. tasted okay i guess, since everyone was hungry=p


And then, we wanted to go out for coffee! but we got stucked in the lift at our apartments!


nathan sulking..


chris getting stressed..


and me.. trying very hard not to laugh.. but as you can see i failed..!

but yeah, we called the emergency service people and they said they would only reach in about half an hour! so we waited.. and chris came up with a brilliant idea of calling someone to press the lift so that it would go up instead of just being stuck on the ground floor. and yeah.. we got out finally:P


us stuck in the lift=p


And GUESS WHAT? It's Thursday again!!-.= Another night out.. I think..

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter