« Home | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » | my thoughts are of you.. » | i get lost in you.. » 

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 

just one last dance with you, for all the moments that we shared..

Currently playing: Craig David - One Last Dance

Pictures from last Thursday where we headed to Academy again! haha had a few drinks at Nathan's before we headed out. haha and they really had too much to drink there before we actually headed out! but it was allll goooood!:)

so yeah headed to Academy, had more drinks!! and hmmmm... yeah pretty much the night started of really good and ended well.. it's not bad.. but yeah just not too good!=p and i got home the earliest everrrrrr...

so well here are the pictures.


chris and i in the car on the way to Academy!


me, chris and nathan


chris, nathan, chunni and wenwen


chunni, me and jack


chunni and i!


us again!


with jeff at the back!


jack, chunni and chunni's friend!


they are goneeeeee.... :P


jack and i!


chunni, me and jack again!=p


my my! i've got nothing to say.


all of us!


ahahah my loving drinking partner!


jeff, chris, jack and i!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter