« Home | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » | i'm not lost, just undiscovered.. » | will you stick with me through whatever? » | light at the end of the tunnel.. » 

Sunday, August 05, 2007 

the end has finally found us..

Currently playing: Stars - Life Effect

I seriously have to use my meal times to blog! I'm having my lunch and blogging before I head out to uni! So yeah this was thursday night, where I was already dressed up to go out, but ended up not going out!! I knew that was gonna happen! hahaha what a waste of time putting on make up and dressing up!!!:P


Jorge not allowing me to take pictures!!


Later, Kim came over to look for me at my building. Kim is sooo funny when she is drunk! LOL. and we were all sober as we didn't drink at all! boo!


And later, we headed out to civic for abit to look for food!


and then we saw the sheeeeeeep! and photo has to be taken with the sheeep!


i have no idea why is the first sheep is facing this sheep! but oh well.. :P


and then Nathan and Chris had some crazy idea of running up the escalator to Canberra Centre! so this is how it looks like at night.. when there's noone..


And yesterday was kind of a busy day as Kevin, Chun Meng and two of their friends came down from Sydney for a day trip here! I only saw them for such a short while as they wanted to go back early to Sydney!! :( haven't seen them for months! Then had to go to Bruce Hall to do Justina's make up and Hong Yin's hair for Singaporean night! hehe i really should go for make-up course or something! i wanna learn how to do it properly! so if anyone is willing to be my guinea pig so that I could experiment different stuff, let me know!:P

And later at night, it was Anthony's 21st birthday! Went to meet him at Nandos for abit as we had a movie to catch.


Chris, Anthony, Nathan!


kosal, charith's friend and charith!


crazy nish, lame dino and hem:P


ultimate lame kosal!


And to the cinema we went to watch The Simpsons movie again!! it was pretty alright. I managed to stay awake throughout the whole movie, except for a few bits where i ALMOST fell asleep. it was pretty good i guess. But not as funny as I expected it to be. so yeah..



camwhoring in the cinema!


haha 3 of us!


chris and i!


And to Muddle Bar we went for abit since it was pretty early..


our drinks!:D first alcohol for the week. deprived!


nathan and i!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter