« Home | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » | take my hand, don't say goodbye.. » 

Monday, August 20, 2007 

falling into you..

and it was out again on Saturday night! Thought it would just be a quiet night in.. but yeah ended up going to Sultans and Meche which cost me $15 to get in! And I only stayed there for 10 minutes. BOO! what a waste of money! grr. oh well.. i'm too sleepy now to type anything! so offffff to rest I am. enjoy the pictures!


will and kev!


and then.. there's me!


and then.. there's them again with their classic poses!


and bev set a new trend in the club.. dancing and pulling the front bit of his shirt!


wasted bev, another wasted nat and sober cheng!


bev, me and will!


bev and i!


and there's them..


with kevin who turned 21st!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter