« Home | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » | do you care what's on my mind? » 

Saturday, August 25, 2007 

it's all coming back to me..

Woohooo! Season 3 of South of Nowhere is out! Time to indulge myself in this lesbian series again! South of Nowhere is <3!! I'm gonna get addicted to it again!! Apparently the two girls are gonna break up:( noooo...! they're so sweet together. oh well.. I'll know it when I catch the next episode..


Spashley!


another one..


hahah i check out chicks so much that people asked, "Are you sure you're not into chicks?". haha that's for me to know;) since parents say don't date boys, sooooo dating girls i should!;)

So long, farewell!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter