« Home | thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should ... » | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » 

Sunday, September 02, 2007 

it's been a while..

And sooooo Saturday night was another night out for some friend's birthday at Meche! so the night started early at about 9ish.. ahahah and ended EARLY for me as well since.. hmm yeah you can guess. So here are few of the pictures taken on Saturday night. I realised my photos each time i go out have been decreasing heaps. It's either because I'm starting to leave really early.. or everyone just doesn't want their pictures taken! boo. oh well.. till the next time...!


chris and jorge!


jorge, sam, chris, intisar and oska!


and then.. nish and anthony came!


me + them!


some of the boys!


kai, me and bev!


haz showing off his biceps, i have no idea what i was doing and normal bev!


clearly.. gone as.


hemant, kevin, me, nish, anthony and dino!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter