« Home | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » | when I lost the hope, you show me love.. » | Melbourne Part 2 » | Melbourne Part 1 » 

Saturday, September 01, 2007 

thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should have cherished every day..

Currently playing: Luther Vandross - Can Heaven Wait

Well holidays have just begun! holidays aren't really holidays this time as assignments as well as presentations are drowning me. That's just great. It's my last proper holidays and i don't get to enjoy:( oh well.. not much updates for now as I gotta run now to prepare myself.

So i'll leave you with a few photos from Thursday night, where my three beloved friends, Anthony, Charith and Nish wanted to get wasted. It was allllllllllllllllllll gooooood. enjoy


charith, dino, anthony and nish!


poser dino!


the crew.


me with nish and dino


all of us!


with cameron!


uhh.. nish, charith and anthony's belly?


will and i!


will, bev and i!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter