« Home | time can take its toll on the best of us.. » | it's been a while.. » | thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should ... » | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » | alcoholics anonymous. » | goodbye to you.. » | the end has finally found us.. » | you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ev... » | just one last dance with you, for all the moments ... » 

Saturday, October 06, 2007 

how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

Currently playing: Lifehouse - Everything

and so this is the only happening event at this time of the year:P haven't been updating much since i don't even have time for myself! exams are in less than a month! at least assignments are down, but i'm still left with one more which is the subject i dislike the most!! grr. oh well! once again it's the end of the semester soon again.. but this time i'll be graduating!:) thank God! i hope i will though.. if not, my parents are gonna slaughter me!!

oh well.. here are pics from AFEC ball which cost $70 on Thursday night! it was not too bad I suppose. expected worse, since everyone said it's been bad every year. food was okay but too little, and alcohol that was supposed to be unlimited, ran out last night! damnit! didn't have enough to make my money worth! grr.. but it's all good. since everyone was there! :)



kim and i!


jack and i!


anthony, nish who was supposed to look like a private investigator, kim and charith!


me with the 3 curry dudes:P


with my drinking buddy!


with mihan and kiran who dressed up as optimus prime!


our table!:P


with kelly!


and them..


me with nish's hat:P

yes, this was how i look. lol while sophie and i were cutting our birthday cake! cake thanks to alex!


more group photo!


chris and i!


intisar, jorge, oska, chris and sam!


posers man!


we are in love<3 muahh!

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter