« Home | let's go on dreaming for we know we are so close a... » | nothing is ever what it seems when you live inside... » | if this is giving up, then i'm giving up.. » | i don't wanna fall to pieces.. » | how can I stand here with you and not be moved by ... » | time can take its toll on the best of us.. » | it's been a while.. » | thinking back on times that I've wasted, I should ... » | it's all coming back to me.. » | falling into you.. » 

Sunday, March 16, 2008 

and so we disconnect..

Well I haven't been blogging much lately.. due to whatever reasons they are.. I should have plentiful of time but it feels like I don't. I have no idea what takes up so much time.. Me going out really often? Or me just sleeping and bumming around? I guess as we grow older, time passes real quick. It was really slow at the beginning of this year, and then all of a sudden, Chinese New Year was over, and we're already in the middle of March. What had happened in these 3 months?! Isn't that scary? We're already a quarter way through this year. Everything had came and gone by in a blink of an eye. What's gonna happen next.. We'll see.

And so this post is to reminisce bout the days when I was in Aus for more than 2 years. I met heaps of great friends, friends that can never be replaced even though we're far apart now. Everyone's gonna be going on their own paths sooner or later.. some would be moving out of Canberra as soon as they graduate and some would be too busy working. But I feel glad to have met such great friends who have been my study buddies who stayed out late till 4-5 in the morning going from the library to computer labs, going out buddies and do-crazy-stuff buddies throughout the whole time:)


And Middle North Bruce hall mates! bunch of great people as well! that's where i started my crazyyy drinking:P


and this was back in 2006 before I came back to Malaysia for holiday..


our crazy drinking skyfire night 2007! damn i wanted to go for skyfire this year:(


our crazy clubbing nights at Acads..


to more crazy Acads night!


another Acad night with the curries! hahahaa i'm the only chinese. how funny is that:P



and our Bateman's trip. my god i was so tanned then!!! damn. i need to be tan again!


and there was eco-comm ball.. where we were taking pics the whole night:)


Tim's birthday..


and to birthday parties..



and to Abi's party..


my gay friends, anthony and charith, me and chris!


my drinking buddy chunni, the hilarious dino and the philosopher tim!


nish & my farewell:)

About HER

  • I'm Wei Cheng
  • From Acton, Canberra, Australia
  • . Going on 21 this year . studying in ANU . am a little teapot, short and stout:p . loves sleeping .
Her profile

About HIM

  • I'm Hon Faai
  • From Subang Jaya
  • Im the greatest, you're not
His profile

.Tag Us.




.Visiting Us.



.chengz flickr.

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chengz. Make your own badge here.

    .chengz music.

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogger Templates

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    counter